Sunday, February 3, 2013

Dotty

Superbowl Sunday!!! Unlike most people who probably slaved away with making food getting ready for the superbowl I was at church this afternoon and then had a nice relaxing day off!! Being a photographer and still having a full time job along with blogging takes up 99% of my time so it was nice to watch movies with the honey all day! 
But here is my sunday attire!










Tights: Steve Madden
Skirt: Cotton On
Leopard Coat: Betsey Johnson (similar)
Black Booties: Ross
Peplum Top: TopShop
Purse: Coach
Cat Eye Sunnies: JMR
Jewelry: Misc



8 comments:

  1. Hi lovely! I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Visit my blog and look at the Liebster Award post for details :)

    www.april2august.blogspot.com.au/

    Xx
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear, good job! Would you like to take a look to my blog? It's http://hyattsdiary.blogspot.it/ and I follow yours, sweetie! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great mix!!! love that yelow top!!!
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the combo pois+leopard

    http://7-sevendays.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the top!! <3

    www.yeyyyitscamille.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete