Saturday, January 12, 2013

New Sponsors!!


Just got word that two of my favorite online stores are wanting to Sponsor me!! YAY! Let me start off by saying how thankful I am that anyone would want to sponsor me especially this early on in my fashion blogging. 

  ModCloth

 They have the best selection of dresses anyone could ever ask for! I personally got my bridesmaid dresses from this site and I am so happy I did! I've also purchased so many other items I cannot keep count. Here are a few girls rockin their ModCloth!










You can take a look at their selection by clicking my sponsor link to the right or by clicking the one here:


             Joules

The next sponsor I'm going to introduce is called Joules. You've seen all of those gorgeous rain boots all over Pinterest, well these guys are who sells them. 
Here are a few of my favorite ones!






Please take a look at their website by clicking the banner on the right or by clicking here:


3 comments:

  1. I really like the first image. The way the hat and shoes really bring the outfit together.

    http://bleupoplar.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you!! This is an amazing opportunity indeed and I am glad you are showcasing such trendy brands too! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great opportunity, congratulations!!!!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete