Thursday, January 10, 2013

Hard Time

Ah! It's been so long since my last fashion post! I've been so busy with my photography and life that I didn't have time to post. But I'm back!

I thought I'd make this post extra good with a couple of different outfits and answer those questions I got.
Here are a few of those questions:
Q: Are your eyelashes fake? A: No,  they are not haha. Me and my hubby were blessed and cursed with long eyelashes so our kids will be freaks.
Q: What do you use to edit your pictures? A: Photoshop. Also, photoshop elements is a cheaper and simpler   alternative.
Q: What type of camera do you use? A: For my blog I use my DSLR Canon Rebel T3i with either a 24-70mm lense or just the regular 18-55 mm lense. However, I do use film for a lot of my photography.

I hope those answer some of your questions!





Necklace: J Crew
Polka dot top (which is backless): Urban Outfitters
Red Blazer: Forever21





Hat: Cotton On
Galaxy Shirt: Forever21
Skull and Spike necklace: Ebay
Watch: MarcJacobs





14 comments:

  1. amazing! love your lashes :) and your style is gorgeous, who am I kidding! You're gorgeous :) Mind checking out my blog?
    http://www.bekanicolee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Your too sweet! Oh I've been following your blog for quite some time now:) I love how you show your personality you seem super cool.

      Delete
  2. hy dear thx for dropping in my blog.
    Followed you now ofc, do the same back? see you soon :)

    I love that outer n inner, somuch well mixing dear..

    Xoxo,Ila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I just started following you as well! Nice to have more blogger friends:)

      Delete
  3. Love your blog! Just started following you and can't wait to see what you have coming next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle-

      Thanks so much for following! I just checked out your blog and started following you. I love your style!

      Delete
  4. Hey! I just followed your blog! i love this hat, when did you get it!? I want one!
    Also, would you plese follow my blog as well! Im trying to increase my followers count too!

    www.thelatestwrinkleineffect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roth-

      Thank you! I searched everywhere for this hat! I found it at Cotton On in Vegas for $5! I see you have a similar hat in your photo:) I started following you on blogspot and google plus:)

      Delete
  5. Love the galaxy shirt! I need to start rummaging around in my local Forever 21 I think :)
    x

    www.thefashionseason.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am loving the new galaxy trend! I checked out your blog as well and your style is so cool and effortless! I'm now a follower:)

      Delete
  6. Just saw you have a bloglovin account. Following there now :) I'm so glad you are doing outfit posts. Now we can share our secrets :) lol

    Meg
    www.thepolishedmonkey.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfits!! Following you on GFC! Follow each other?
    http://sunshinesparkle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete