Friday, December 14, 2012

Fa Fa Fa Fashion...

So I've been getting a lot of people asking me to post some more fashion stuff and what I'm wearing. I've decided to start putting up a few shots of me being awkward in some day to day outfits to please you. I am very aware my style is not the norm. I don't even think it has a name.

Anyways, I love love love consignment stores! So here are some finds I got from local consignment stores like NameDroppers and Uptown Cheapskates.


Bam.
Me being awkward and squinting because of the sun.
Boots: Nordstrom Rack
Pants: BDG from Urban Outfitters and necklace from there
Purse: Hobo- Nordstrom/Namedroppers
Fur Vest: Namedroppers
Yes. I am aware at how crazy short my legs look in this pic.
Love my shoes from Uptown Cheapskates!



2 comments:

  1. Des, I've nominated you for an award!
    http://thepolishedmonkey.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete